Jeyam Foundation ஜெயம் அறக்கட்டளை
இனி எல்லாம் ஜெயமே
Jeyam Foundation is a registered charitable trust (TN 20/2014) working towards poverty reduction, education and employability. We strive to have a positive impact on the communities in which we live.
The completion of certain academic levels does not ensure instilling of employable skills amongst the youth. The community we operate in has a large number of students who discontinue their education, sometimes even during schooling years. They tend to get into petty jobs that have no guarantee of continuance.
In order, to enhance the employability potential of such individuals, we set up Skill-Building Training Centers for Livelihood Education through Action against Poverty.
The program will include imparting training in several pre-identified fields of business/ services. The comprehensive study modules will also comprise soft skill development. Our programs aim to empower the underprivileged youth with the right skills so that they gain suitable employment prospects. This will further help them to bag suitable job opportunities in emerging sectors.
- Women Economic Empowerment (WEE)
- Soft Skills / Personality development /Communicative class for school / college students
- Career development courses for students
- Hobby classes / (Art , craft & Hand writing) for children & Women
- Planning to set up study centers in rural areas to the quality of education
Skill Development Courses
- Fashion designing & Garments Making
- Embroidery & Needle work ( Aari Embroidery / Zardosi Embroidery /Cutwork Embroidery
- Beautician (Bridal Make ups, Facial ,Bleaching, Threading, Waxing, Hair Coloring, Hair Cutting)
- Mehandhi designing
- Art & craft
- Toys making
- Class painting , Fabric Painting & Textile Painting
- Hand Bag Making / Jute Bag Making
- Artifician Jewellery making / Terracotta Jewellery Making
Women Economic Empowerment (WEE)- Positively impacting our society
Working mostly with women & Girls who are at the bottom of the pyramid and socially the most disadvantaged, illiterate, widows and school drop outs. we provides technical assistance, Hands on training, current Market trends and marketing strategy by our team of experts in respective fields. Also help them to improve their interpersonal skills and self confidence.
We have set up fashion design / beauty parlor training center in Coimbatore and providing quality training by our experienced staffs.
A strong foundation will be laid through these projects which will be used to make the women to understand better the local business opportunities to improvise their position in the market as an active and a competitive player in the market
These projects create a positive impact on the livelihoods of many illiterate women to become profitable entrepreneur such as garment maker / fashion designer / Hand embroider / Beautician / Bridal Mehandhi designer / Hand bag Maker / Class Painter / Toys Maker through proper skill development training, capacity building events, seminars and workshops on respective fields.
Most importantly, Beneficiaries who participate in this program do not have to depend on intermediaries to sell their produce & services. They can sell by their own with more than 20-40% of the market price.
Women’s day celebration Blog @ womens day celebrations coimbatore
- Womens day @ Coimbatore
- Independence Day 2015 QUIZ competition @Bodinayakanur
- Free Fashion Design Training Courses
- Free Fashion Embroidery Designing Courses
- Free Mehandhi Designing Courses
- Free Nail Art Design Courses
- Free Art & Graft , Painting Courses
- Free Career development Courses organised with cognizant out reach volunteers for students @ZKM school , Bodinayakanur
Registration Number: TN 20/2014
Income Tax PAN Number: AAKFJ2699G
Training Center Location
Jeysree Skill Development Academy
No 48 # First Floor, Raja Street, Sanganoor road,
Near Ganapathy Bus stand, Coimbatore,
Tamil Nadu- 641006