Sleeping Pillow -Pure kapok Silk cotton (Ilavam Panju) - Pillow
- Filled with pure Kapok silk cotton- ilavam panchu - (No Sponge , No Foam, No Chemical, No recron )
- Color- Brown
- Outer cover- cotton
- Size 22 x 12 inches
- Weight - 500 x 2=1000 Grams
- Quantity - 2 Pieces( Set of 2)
- Free Delivery within india
Benefits of Kapok Silk cotton
- 100% Natural and Organic
- Non - Allergic
- Eco - Friendly
- The Symbol of Softness.
- Affordable & Long time.
- Comfortable ,Finest Quality & Durable
Features of Natural Kapok Pillows
- 100% Natural: covered in organic cotton and filled with natural Kapok fiber
- Kapok Fill: is a fiber from a renewable source, harvested from the seedpods of the once-sacred Ceiba tree. This tree, known for its medicinal uses, also provides food, shelter and transportation for its ecosystem, including man.
- Hypoallergenic: kapok is grown and processed without the use of chemicals and is a good natural alternative for those allergic to down or wool.
- Kapok vs. Cotton: it is 8 times lighter than cotton with a more lofty feel and will not compress as quickly.
- Kapok vs. Silk: the fiber is soft and silky like silk, providing a supportive yet fluffy feel.
- Kapok vs. Wool: it is washable, odorless and will not compress as quickly as wool
- Kapok vs. Down: it has a unique down-like quality but none of the allergens common in down
- Fill level: available in your choice of light, medium or heavy fill. All fill levels offer a soft feel but with different profile heights. Light fill is recommended for back and stomach sleepers. Side sleepers should use a medium fill pillow and those that like a really lofty pillow should choose the heavy fill.
- Sizes: available in Standard, Queen and King. Sold individually.
- Vegan: these pillows contain no animal products.
Pillows Kapok Silk cotton (Ilavam Panju ) brown Size 22 x 12 Inches (SET of 2) - No Chemical, No Foam, No Rubber , No Sponge Pillows
- Product Code: JP_brown_22x12_single_set2
- Availability: In Stock
- INR 1,600.00