Organic Kapok Pure Silk cotton (Ilavam Panju) - Pillow-Set of 2 Pcs
- Filling Material - Pure organic Kapok Silk cotton (Ilavam panju) [No Chemical | No Foams | No Sponge | No Rubber )
- Outer cover- Pure Bombay Dying Cotton
- Color- White
- Size 25 x 15 inches ( Single)
- Weight - 750 Grams each
- Quantity - 1 Set of 2 Pieces
- Free Delivery within india
Benefits of Kapok Silk cotton
- 100% Natural and Organic
- Non - Allergic
- Eco - Friendly
- The Symbol of Softness.
- Affordable & Long time.
- Comfortable ,Finest Quality & Durable
All natural Kapok fill is an ideal natural down alternative. Kapok naturally offers the best properties of silk, cotton, wool and down fills. It's soft yet supportive like silk, with a lighter and fluffier feel than cotton or wool and completely hypoallergenic. Our Kapok pillows are covered in luxurious organic-cotton and are 100% natural and chemical free. If you have been in search for a down alternative pillow that is 100% natural, soft, supportive, lofty and durable, than these Kapok pillows are for you! Available in Standard, Queen and King size with your choice of Light, Medium or Heavy fill. All fill levels have a soft feel for ultimate comfort
Natural Kapok Pillows are ideal for someone who...
- Wants a natural fill that does not compress as quickly as cotton or wool
- Wants a natural fill pillow, but prefers more loft than silk
- Needs a hypoallergenic pillow that does not contain chemicals or synthetic material
Features of Natural Kapok Pillows
- 100% Natural: covered in organic cotton and filled with natural Kapok fiber
- Kapok Fill: is a fiber from a renewable source, harvested from the seedpods of the once-sacred Ceiba tree. This tree, known for its medicinal uses, also provides food, shelter and transportation for its ecosystem, including man.
- Hypoallergenic: kapok is grown and processed without the use of chemicals and is a good natural alternative for those allergic to down or wool.
- Kapok vs. Cotton: it is 8 times lighter than cotton with a more lofty feel and will not compress as quickly.
- Kapok vs. Silk: the fiber is soft and silky like silk, providing a supportive yet fluffy feel.
- Kapok vs. Wool: it is washable, odorless and will not compress as quickly as wool
- Kapok vs. Down: it has a unique down-like quality but none of the allergens common in down
- Fill level: available in your choice of light, medium or heavy fill. All fill levels offer a soft feel but with different profile heights. Light fill is recommended for back and stomach sleepers. Side sleepers should use a medium fill pillow and those that like a really lofty pillow should choose the heavy fill.
- Sizes: available in Standard, Queen and King. Sold individually.
- Vegan: these pillows contain no animal products.
- Soft feel no matter what fill level
- Supportive to head and neck
- Very scrunch able, great for side sleepers
- Maintains comfortable temperature, did not get hot while sleeping
- Affordably priced for a natural fill
- Hypoallergenic with all natural fill and organic cover â€“ no chemicals or animal products